Frequently Asked Questions: Cruising
Please click the appropriate question below to see answers for your questions.
For more information just call 888.470.1879
1. How do I book the Glacier Prophecy Summit cruise with Paradise Travel?
2. What will I need to book my reservation?
3. When is the latest I can book my reservation for the cruise?
4. Will my credit card automatically be charged for final payment?
5. Is Pricing per person?
6. I am traveling alone and would like a roomate. How does that work?
7. May I use my credit card for my payment?
8. Can you book my flights and pre/post cruise hotel?
9. Do you have any tips on booking my own flights?
10. Can I book my cruise directly with the cruise line and just pay extra
to join the event?
11. Why is the pricing higher than I found on the cruise line website?
12. What are Taxes & Fees?
13. What is the cancellation policy?
1. What age must I be to travel on an event?
2. What are the limitations for traveling while pregnant?
3. May I travel with my infant?
4. What is the pricing for children?
1. When does boarding begin?
2. How many passengers can share one stateroom?
3. What kinds of activities are available for kids?
4. How much spending money should I bring?
5. Are meals included in the cruise pricing?
6. What about gratuities? Who do I tip and how much?
7. Are there safes in the cabins?
8. Are there blow dryers in the cabins?
9. Are irons available?
10. Will I feel confined onbaord ship?
11. Is there internet service available onboard ship?
12. Is there phone and fax service available on the ship?
13. May I use my cellphone onboard ships?
14. Will I get seasick?
15. Is there a doctor onboard ship?
1. Should I purchase travel insurance?
2. What is the accessibility for guests with disabilities?
3. Do I need a passport?
4. When should I arrive at the airport?
1. What should I pack/ wear?
2. Is there a limit on the amount of luggage I can take?